18 May 2023

AVÈNE DERMABSOLU RECONTOURING MASK {REVIEW}

For the past few weeks I have been pampering my skin with a new
product from AVÈNE that forms part of the DermaAbsolu range,
which is skin care designed for mature, sensitive skin, providing density,
 vitality and comfort thanks to the efficacy of a unique combination of 
patented active ingredients.

The range currently in South Africa consists of the following:
Recontouring Serum
Defining Day Cream
Comforting Night Balm
Youth Eye Cream
and now the
DermAbsolu Recontouring Mask





Eau Thermale 
Avène 
DermAbsolu Recontouring Mask 
claims to visibly hydrate, firm, tone and illuminate the skin,
 whilst protecting against collagen depletion and intensely nourishing 
the skin.
 Key ingredients such as niacinamide and provitamin C brightens,
 smooths, and evens out skin texture softening the signs of ageing.
 SytenolTM is a natural alternative to retinol that helps
 protect against collagen depletion, and Glycoleol as an essential skin lipid 
precursor that intensely nourishes and mimics the skin. 
Apply 1-3 times per week over the face and neck and leave for 10 mins
and then remove the excess or you can apply as a sleep mask,
which I have done on a couple of occasions and my skin felt wonderful.
Even after just 10 minutes my skin looked luminous, felt nourished, 
soothed and as they claim, intensely moisturised for up to 8 hours.


This transformative anti-ageing cocooning mask
is luxurious and provides results you can see and feel 
after just 10 minutes, which makes it perfect for a quick skin
pick-me up if beauty "time is of the essence".
With a gel-cream texture that is suitable for all skin types and the 
product melts into the skin.
I was rather surprised at how fragranced this product is and despite it
having a pleasant fragrance of jasmine, rose, and violet, I would go as far
 to say that this is the most perfumed Avène product that I have reviewed
and I have reviewed many.
My skin has been absolutely loving this mask, so much so it's
making me want to try some of the other DermAbsolu products
 and this mask is one, for starters, that I 
highly recommend for those drier mature skins.




AVÈNE 
DERMABSOLU
RECONTOURING MASK
75ml

R
595


Available from the following retailers
Clicks
Dis-Chem
Woolworths


No comments:

Post a Comment