17 August 2015

MONDAY'S "MOVE IN" OR "MOVE ON"

This is a new series of posts where I will be showing you the products that I have recently finished and telling you whether I will "Move On" to try another similar product or if it's impressed me enough to "Move In" as a regular in my life..

This product "moved in" with me long,long ago and I am really finding it difficult to move this product on and I have tried several others in between, but I keep reverting back to buying this 
Yves Rocher Express Eye Make Up Remover, as I have not found anything in a similar price range R95 that can match the soothing effectiveness of this blue liquid gem,so
give it a try and let me know your views.




Yves Rocher Express Eye Make-Up Remover


 I'm always on the lookout for great smellies for both my home and car.
I recently bought the Yankee Candle Car Vent Sticks and whilst I enjoyed looking at this little 
Yankee Candle fragrance stick in my car vent it unfortunately wont be "moving in".
I preferred the length of fragrance that the Car jar gave as opposed to the vent sticks, 
so they will have to "move on" to allow me to find other car smellies or re buy a Car jar.


Yankee Candle Car Vent Sticks

Yankee Candle Car Vent Review


No comments:

Post a Comment