3 August 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY}

July has come and gone and its time for my monthly favourites post. 
It's a tough call this month, as I truly have more than three "faves".  However I have chosen my top 3 and two are serious contenders for my favourites of 2015 post that I do at the end of each year....
Enjoy!


1.


I love, love, love my Scholl electronic foot file...read my review to find out more
about this indispensable beauty gadget.



Scholl Electronic Foot File


~~~~~~


2.

This multi tasking oil from Nuxe has been on my "To Try" list for sometime and I finally got to use this golden precious oil during July. 
Expect this product to be on my favourite list for 2015.
Read my post as to why I enjoyed it so much.



Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse


~~~~~~


3.

I thought I would share with you in July my 3 "Go to" quick drying nail polishes, that never let me down when a quick dry is a necessity. Find out which they are by clicking on the pink link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment