26 June 2015

FRIDAY FINDS - YANKEE CANDLE CAR VENT STICKS






I, along with many of you out there, love all things YANKEE and my recent find are these Car Vent Sticks. I always have hanging in my car a Car Jar read my review, but I saw these recently and bought the Garden Sweet Pea variant which also has hints of pear, peach, freesia and rosewood and is one of my favourite fragrances (It could have something to do with my childhood memories of an aunts garden and home filled with freshly cut sweet peas) 


Yankee Candle Garden Sweet Pea Car Vent Sticks
4 sticks R95


Simply fasten a vent stick to your vehicle's air vent, where it will remain secure and barely noticeable while providing continuous fragrance for up to two weeks. 
However as with the Car Jar the sticks fragrance lasts so much longer than they claim. 
My Vent Stick has been in my car for over a month now and is still smelling great, however I would image it would vary from fragrance to fragrance.

A pack retails for R95 and comes with 4 vent sticks and for me its small price to pay to be surrounded by a memory filled fragrant car....

For local stockists or to order online visit

1 comment: