4 January 2017

COLLAGEN LIFT® PARIS RED CARPET WITH HYALURONIC ACID {PART 1}







I was approached at the beginning of December 2016 by the PR of Collagen Lift Paris, here in South Africa, with the offer of 2 months supply of their drinkable collagen ampules with Hyaluronic Acid (Collagen Lift Paris RED CARPET) and as always a review would follow at the end of the trial.

My first thought was to say no as, like several of you reading this post, I was very sceptical of this type of anti-ageing treatment that's taken internally rather than applied topically.


Collagen Lift Paris RED CARPET

Collagen Lift® Paris RED CARPET claims to be a powerful combination of drinkable,collagen,Hyaluronic Acid, Mediterranean seaweed and vitamin C, proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 50%.

Having been involved in the beauty business from the age of 17, when I studied Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy, I've never been one to be taken "in" by those ads for miracle lotions and potions that claim to hold the key to the "fountain of youth". 
Hence my initial reaction to decline this very generous offer.

I then decided to dig a little deeper as to why I was being so dismissive of this alternative type of product/treatment and it was simple...I was venturing into an unknown area and one which was pushing me out of my beauty comfort zone.

Nervously I decided to accept this "challenge" and I say challenge as I believe for me it is, as a drinkable ampule to reduce wrinkles by up to 50% challenges all my beliefs of the past 40 years, in the use of good skincare products to combat ageing.

So the "Challenge" is on, as I will be writing several posts over the next 60 days giving you my honest experiences and thoughts on this daily drinkable collagen lift treatment and strangely enough I'm now looking forward to some RED CARPET treatment...

My next post will give you some background into the product and how to use, so check back in a few days.

(You can also follow my progress over on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram by clicking on the pink icons on the top or the right hand side bar)

or 
if you want to find out more now you can visit

Collagen Lift Paris South Africa


2 comments:

  1. You are brave for being willing to try out the capsules. The closest I have gotten to taking internal solutions for beauty related issues is a Hair, Skin and Nails supplement. I am looking forward to your reviews and reading about the experiences you have in using this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment Hanneri...I know this is a new area for me, but I am curious to know if it works or not and as always I will thoroughly try it out and bring updates of my progress and a final review.

      Delete