18 January 2017

MY TOP 5 MAKE-UP PRODUCTS OF 2016

2016 is now a distant memory for most of us, but on the make-up front I personally discovered and experienced so many wonderful products that I just absolutely fell in love with and they are happily coming into 2017 with me...

I have increased my top make-up items for 2016 to include 5 products (+ some) rather than 3 but even that was difficult.
This post by the way, is not sponsored, despite there being two brands that seem to dominate my list.

I started my "Tops" post in 2015 and looking back over that post I find that I'm still using all of the products mentioned.




1.


benefit rocked the world of beauty in 2016 and it was all thanks to the humble and often neglected "eyebrow".
benefit were magically transforming brows globally, one brow at a time and I have to say mine were included in that transformation, which is amazing, as previously I didn't use much more than tweezers and a eyebrow pencil.
(I highly recommend that you pop along to a benefit counter to find out more about the products and how they can help you achieve amazing brows) 
I have cheated a little with this one as its actually more than one product that came out tops.








2.


Another make-up item from benefit that I discovered in 2016 was the Sugarbomb powder/blush/bronzer and its become my everyday "go to" product.
I have so enjoyed this product that I have since bought their iconic shade Hoola.




benefit Sugarbomb


3.


For the past 5 years or so I have written an annual post about the Estée Lauder Blockbuster, which has been around for the last 30 years+ and its launched around the world just in time for the holidays and Christmas.
I treated myself to the 2015 box and it just has to make it onto my top 5 list due to its variety of quality products on offer and value for money.
Again you could class this as more than one product...oops.

Long live the Estée Lauder Blockbuster ...





Estèe Lauder Pure Color Lipsticks


4.


This Stila Stay All Day Liquid lipstick had to make it onto my top 5 make-up products for 2016.
This was my first time dabbling into the melting pot of liquid or matte lipsticks and after much research I couldn't have chosen a better brand or colour to try first.


To read my full review


Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick


5.


Stila came out tops yet again with another of their Stay All Day products and this time it was with their Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner and again I can highly recommend if you are a liquid eyeliner wearer, as this doesn't disappoint.


To read my full review



Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner





No comments:

Post a Comment