10 November 2019

MARY COHR EXPERT FACE SCULPTOR {REVIEW}


Mary Cohr Paris skin care is the no. 1 in professional aromatherapy, and renowned for exceptional facial and body care treatments and products.
 Mary Cohr products take plant-based ingredients blended with scientific technology, creating formulas that provide effective anti-aging results. 

I was very lucky several months ago to be gifted 3 MARY COHR products and I fell in love with the IHC Incredible Hydrating cream and this hydrating cream will without question make it onto my 
Top Skincare List for 2019



The Expert Face Sculptor serum intrigued me from the start as it makes some 
hefty claims regarding re contouring and sculpting the face and for anyone
over 40 years of age this product is, no doubt, of great interest.

Sadly and annoyingly as we age our facial muscles become weaker with time, the 
loss of collagen, which gives skin its elasticity, and the loss of facial fat all cause the skin to become loose, our jawline loses its contour and our profile becomes less defined.

The MARY COHR Expert Face Sculptor Serum has been formulated to target these
issues and whilst I was initially very sceptical, I am a great believer in the powers of good skincare over reverting to any plastic surgery, etc. so I was extremely keen to put this product to the test.
MARY COHR Expert Face Sculptor
is a Slimming reshaping face serum/cream formulated 
to reshaped and resculpt facial contours.They claim that your features appear slimmer and visibly lifted, whilst ensuring that your skin feels comfortable and well-moisturised.
Formulated around the Slimming Sculpting Complex, which is a combination of high performance actives that slim down and resculpts facial contours by activating the fat breakdown process and promoting the elimination of water retention. 
Caffeine is an ingredient that we are familiar with, when it comes to slimming and reducing fat storage and its a key ingredient.

Firms facial features by forming a tensor film over the skin’s surface thanks to a 
Biotechnological Complex.

How to use:

Apply daily, morning and evening, to problem areas of the face and neck. 
Work into skin using upward strokes.
 Avoid the eye contour.



After religiously applying both morning and evening for 2 months now, I am
seriously impressed with this product. The texture of the serum is lightweight and its
 a cross between a cream and a gel.It does have a delightful fresh fragrance making it a pleasure to use. Its easy to apply and the pump dispenser is controllable re the amount you dispenser, so as to avoid wastage.

It worked well under my other products and there were several occasions where I used 
alone and it felt very comfortable on the moisture front.

No doubt you're dying to know did if it worked and are my contours more sculpted,
is my face slimmer and before I answer that question I feel I need to give you a brief
history of my skin.

As you most probably know I've taken very good care of my skin since I was 15years
old. ( soon to be 59) I have been very lucky in my beauty career to have worked and had access to some of the best luxury skincare products available.
I know for a fact that I retain water, especially in my my face and my face and neck are the first areas to show any weight gain, so lets be real here
I have a chubby, puffy face...

As with all skincare, results are not instant, but without any dieting I find my face
to be less puffy and I don't seem to be retaining fluid in my face, specifically on and above my cheekbone area.I look at my reflection in the mirror and think my face looks slimmer and my jawline more contoured.
Whilst the changes may seem subtle to family and friends, for me they're more
 noticeable, as I know my skin so well and when you read the above ingredients and their function I just feel that my puffy, chubby face was a perfect candidate for this serum to 
work its magic 
and for me it did..



MARY COHR
Expert Face Sculptor
90ml

R
1950

*As with all MARY COHR products in SA, they don't come cheap, however I must bring to your attention that this serum is 90mls of product, which happens to be 
10mls less than two 50ml serums 
(which is the normal size of a serum)
Taking this into consideration, if this bottle contained 50mls then its retail price would
 be just over R1000 per bottle bringing it into line with many French skincare serum on the market.*

I have used approx a quarter of my bottle using it twice a day for 2 months.



Contact MARY COHR SA
for more info and stockists.



No comments:

Post a Comment