29 May 2017

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS (MAY 2017}

I have a mixed bag of products again in my QPR post for May and two of them were actually bought overseas, but they can be ordered on line from Amazon.
I'm happy to report that its a straight 8 with my scoring, which is a first on my QPR post.

Enjoy!






Brand : benefit
Product : HIGH BROW 
Price : R305


Verdict:

This creamy eyebrow highlighter accentuates arches for brighter, boosted and younger-looking eyes and works wonders for visibly lifting the brows. 
Champagne/pink coloured, so it's Ideal for all skin tones and the soft pencil glides onto brow bones and blends in like a dream.
It's an absolute pleasure to use.


8/10



~~~~~~







Brand : Ring Premium
Product :  Ring & Ring Hook
Price : Approx £5/6


Verdict:

I had looked for these slimline cell phone Ring Hooks unsuccessfully for sometime in South Africa and was cross with myself that I didn't buy whilst I was last in the UK in November.
I ordered via Amazon and my London "Kiddiewink" brought over for me in February.
The Ring sticks onto the back of your cell phone and allows you to hook your finger through giving more security when holding your phone.You can also use as a kickstand to prop your phone up if you want to watch a youtube video or movie.

Available in several colours Black,White,Silver and Pink Gold.
Can be re stuck up to 100 times and sticks onto all phones.
Rotates 360 & Swivels 180
Compact & Slim design
Holds up to 15lbs so can be used on iPads & tablets
It also comes with a Universal Smartphone Mount that can be mounted on your dashboard and works with the Ring.

I've been using this little gadget now for several weeks and it seems very secure and it's well worth a purchase.




8/10



~~~~~~





Brand : EAT SMART: What to Eat in a Day - Every Day by Niomi Smart
Product :  Book (Hard Cover)
Price : £9.50


Verdict:

Niomi Smart’s passion is healthy food and her most popular YouTube video series, What I Eat in a Day, inspires a global audience of millions to look, live and feel better. Now, for the first time, she has compiled all of her favourite recipes into a cookbook to show you the smart way to eat.
Again my son brought this over from the UK for me, but you can do a special via Exclusive Books for approx R480.
It's a lovely book, with easy to follow plant based recipes, but unfortunately I found several of the ingredients used are unavailable here in Durban and many that are, come at a high cost, so sadly it's more for my book display rather than being used to its fullest.


8/10



~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment