11 November 2018

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR} NOVEMBER 2018

Despite not writing a QPR post in October 
I don't have too many products to review, as most of the products I've tried recently deserved a full dedicated blog post.



Brand : WBEAUTY Woolworths
Product : Hydro Lipstick (Shade Koki)
Price : R150




I received this Woolworths own brand WBEAUTY Hydro Lipstick free in a recent Cosmoplitan magazine and we all love a freebie. I think at the time they had 3 shades to chose from and I have to say it wasn't easy to tell which shade was through the outer packaging , so it was 
"Pot Luck" and, for once, I struck Lucky.
The formula is ultra creamy and my lips felt moisturised and comfortably hydrated. 



Verdict : 8/10



~~~~~~~~~



Brand : HASK
Product : Keratin Protein Hair Mask
Price : R62.99


I picked up this HASK Keratin Protein Hair Mask from Clicks and having previously tried their Blue Chamomile and Argan Oil Blonde Care Deep Conditioning sachet,
which I enjoyed, so I thought I would put their Protein mask to the test. 

HASK Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner is an ultra restorative, moisturizing hair conditioner that leaves all hair types smooth, shiny and frizz free.
Formulated to deep condition and smooth weakened, damaged and hair.
I loved the softness it gave to my hair and I'm happy to report that it didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down with product. I'm glad to report the sachet will easily last me for 4-5 applications otherwise it would be an expensive hair treatment.
Available from Clicks countrywide.


Verdict : 7/10









No comments:

Post a Comment