18 November 2018

WHATS ON MY UK BEAUTY SHOPPING LIST

Throughout the year I'm always adding beauty products to a list on my phone 
aptly named UK SHOPPING LIST and I thought I would write a post to share with you some of the products that have made it onto that list and why. 
These products are not currently available for retail in South Africa, unless you are prepared to pay a premium and buy from a third retailer, which I'm not.

Appearing on the list may be repurchases of products that I've already tried and feel that I need to keep in my beauty life, whilst others are ones that I have read about and as I'm always on the hunt for new products or brands to try I can't miss this opportunity to buy.

My list has been on the go since the "London Kiddiewinks" last visit in March this year. 
I'm just going to list the products as they appear on my phone and give you a quick overview as to their current order status.




1.
Marks & Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar 
appears on the very top of my long list and deservedly so, as last year I just loved all of the contents.
 Having launched on the 5th November, hopefully my London Kiddiewink will buy 
me this again for my Birthday in December.
*He's confirmed... he has got me one, so I will have 2 to open this year*





2. 
The Ordinary Peeling Solution 
will be a re-purchase and I also want to look more into their Retinol Serum.


3. 
Pixi Glow Tonic 
again will be a repeat purchase
*Update I may buy the AlphaH Liquid Gold*


4. 
 L'Oréal NUDISTA 
may be taken off my list as I have so much of this product left even though I use it and love it, it really seems as though it will last forever.


5.
 L'Oréal Sugar Scrub 
isn't going to be repurchased overseas as it is now available in SA.



6. 
Caudalie
is a French skincare brand that has appealed to me for sometime now and I have ordered several products off the FeelUnique website to be delivered to my London Kiddiewink.
I'm excited to be getting their infamous Elixir and a set containing several other products and that order qualified for a free gift that contains a full size Brightening Serum, so going forward my skincare range will be pretty much Caudalie.

To read previous reviews

7.
FEELUNIQUE Beaut Advent Calendar 
on my list as a back up beauty advent calendar, just in case the one from M&S is sold out, which means I could potentially have 2 to open during December. Personally I don't think you can have too many beauty advent calendars. I did some research and this multi brand 24 day one from FeelUnique has some brands that I've been wanting to try and offers good value for money.
*Its been ordered*



8.
Sanctuary Spa
are an affordable bath and spa range and I saw on FeelUnique a Summer Beach Bag filled with loads bath and body goodies and I couldn't resist adding it to my basket as it was on Sale for £20
*Its been ordered*

9. 
 LA ROCHE-POSAY 
retail a Retinol serum and a Hyaluronic Serum which are currently not sold in SA. 
If I prefer the LRP Retinol then I'll pass on The Ordinary Retinol.

To read all reviews

10.
Garnier
 have launched Vitamin C Shot single dose face Masks, so I would like to give those a try.

11.
 Christophe Robin Volumising Paste 
is a very recent addition to 
my shopping list, so to find out why...


12. 
ByTerry CC Serum 
is on my list and is somewhat a splurge, so if there's any hesitation once I've seen and tested the product I won't be buying, as I need to be 100% sure before I start dropping multiples of tens of pounds.

No doubt there will be other purchases, so keep checking what Beauty Shout Box is up to on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram and for travel pics follow over on Instagram @BeautyShoutBoxTravels






No comments:

Post a Comment