26 December 2018

SUNDAY SAMPLE

The last Sunday Sample that I put to the test for a week was from a skincare brand 
that I had been looking forward to trying for so long and that was Eve Lom,
but sadly the product (a mask) was like no other that I had ever tried before 
and it just was not for me or my skin.


Whilst I was in London recently I popped into SpaceNK I was given 
two Eve Lom samples with my purchases, one was the 
above said mask, which was a failure and the other was a sample of their 
iconic Eve Lom Cleanser.
The sample was super fancy and contained not only a 5ml sachet of the cleanser to try,
but also a cloth to remove.
Not deterred by my last experience I'm hoping for a much better "Beauty" result
 with this sample, so check back on Sunday to find out if it was a 
"hit or another miss".

No comments:

Post a Comment