11 December 2018

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I'm back home in South Africa and back into the swing of blogging and
I have to admit I did go a little crazy on the beauty shopping front, but along with those purchases came several free samples and this weeks trail product is a good one.

I was lucky enough to be given a couple of samples from the prestige brand
EVE LOM with my purchases from SpaceNK in London.


The Eve Lom RadianceTransforming Mask, which was launched during 2018, 
is first up and I'm excited to give this a try, as I've heard lots of great things about 
several of their now Iconic skincare products. 

My skin has been longing for some TLC since my return, so this Radiance Transforming Mask will be a much needed intensive treatment that claims to reawaken the skin with a megadose of Antioxidant rich botanicals.

So pop back on Sunday to find out if my slightly stressed post holiday skin has been "Transformed"...



No comments:

Post a Comment