19 December 2018

BIONIKE DEFENCE HYDRA5 OPTHYDRA NOURISHING MOISTURISING CREAM {REVIEW}


The DEFENSE HYDRA OPTHYDRA Nourishing Moisturising Cream from the 
Italian skincare and cosmetics brand BioNike has been
part of my morning and evening beauty regime for the past few months.

As I'm sure you are aware by now, I always like to use certain skincare products
 i.e.serums, moisturisers and eye treatments for at least 3 months (and often longer) before I post my personal experiences and opinions.

BioNike is a brand that I have become more acquainted with over recent months
and like many of you its been a brand that I've often overlooked in favour of more
well known and mainstream brands.
However I love it when I discover a brand or a product
 that really adds some value to my beauty life.

Below are the full reviews on a couple of such products from BioNike




    BioNike has been a savour skincare brand for many when it comes to Sensitive skin and even more so when it comes to make-up products.(BioNike is free from all the usual allergens and irritants) I don't have a Sensitive skin per say, but there are times when my skin becomes less tolerant and I have several products formulated for Sensitive skin in my skincare arsenal and knowing my skin as well as I do (obviously) I know exactly when to switch out certain products. As I've said on my blog a trillion times any skin type can use Sensitive Skin care ranges.
    Formulated to moisturise and protect the skin it also contains one of my favourite ingredients Shea Butter and the key active complex is 
    DetoxHyal5
    which is based on a combination of detoxifying vegetable active ingredients and hyaluronic acid in 5 different molecular forms to moisturise skin intensely and strengthen its natural defence mechanisms against daily oxidative stress. 

    The texture of the cream leans more towards being rich, but not as rich as 
    many products formulated for Dry, Very Dry Skins that I have tried over the years.
    Rich also doesn't always mean heavy and this cream isn't heavy at all, in fact 
    it melts and absorbs easily and quickly into the skin leaving it feeling comforted
    and nourished.

    The Hydra5 can be used both morning and evening after cleansing, 
    either alone or on top of a serum and BioNike do have a matching serum in the form of the 
    DEFENCE HYDRA5 BOOSTER
    which will intensively moisturise the skin before applying the cream.


    Overall I have really enjoyed my time using the Hydra5 OPTHYDRA Moisturiser,
     but as always I have to move onto review my next skincare product.

    I found this pretty pink jar, to be one of those easy, non fussy
     "grab,apply and go" 
    type of products that offered my skin the moisturisation, protection and comfort 
    that it needs on a daily basis.

    What I haven't mentioned yet, is the affordable price of the BioNike range of products.
    They really do offer good value for money for what I feel are very effective
    imported skincare products.

    The products that I've experienced have a qualitative feel about them, similar to many high end brands (that I've paid three times the price for) in terms of their packaging
    and product formulation.

    Exclusively available at Dischem this is a brand that's well worth 
    further investigation, especially if you are looking to either change brands,
    have a sensitive or intolerant skin, 
    or you're just watching the all important "beauty budget" during 2019.






    BioNike
    DEFENCE HYDRA OPTHYDRA 
    Nourishing Moisturising Cream
    50ml


    R
    225

    £
    19

    26







    No comments:

    Post a Comment