23 December 2018

MONTHLY FAVOURITES (NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2018)

Due to me being away for two weeks during November & December
I purposely didn't review too many products, but I did post my final review
on a skincare product that I have been using for the past few months and its
made it onto my "Monthly Favourites" post.
Please click on the Pink Links below to find out more info etc.

1.

I really do enjoy finding brands or products that turn up little gems and this is 
one such product.
Bionike is an Italian cosmetics brand that you will only find in Dischem
and it's a brand that I highly recommend you check out next time you're in there.
My daily moisturiser for over the past 3 months has been the
DEFENCE HYDRA 5 OPTHYDRA Nourishing Moisturiser and it
"seriously impressed me" 
and we all know how it has to be something special for me to use that expression.




2.

During 2018 I have tried several Urban Decay products and loved every single one
including this HI-FI SHINE Lip gloss, which I have been reaching for daily.
To find out why, please read my full review.



3.

PAYOT is another skincare brand that is most probably not familiar to many
of you unless you are over a certain age.
This highly respected French brand has been around for many, many years
and I'm so happy to see it being stocked in selected Dischem around SA.
I spotted this Cleansing Duo and considering the price I just couldn't leave it on 
the shelf and I'm so glad I didn't.

To read my full review









No comments:

Post a Comment