27 December 2018

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {DEC 2018)

This is my last "Recent Beauty Empties" post for 2018 and I have just 3 products
that I have completely finished, two of which have already been repurchased
and that's always a good sign especially considering the amount of products
I try during the year.

1.


Christophe Robin hair care products from France are not so familiar to us
here in South Africa unless you are a regular shopper in SkinsCosmetics
Sandton Shopping Centre, Johannesburg, as they're the only stockist of this
range, that I'm aware off.
A few months ago I tried the Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumising Paste 
and fell in love with this rather pricey product.
I've finished every last drop of this lets say "Unique" product and I've taken
the plunge and purchased the largest sized product.
To find out what's unique about this hair product then click on the link below


2.


This next empty product is no surprise, as it has appeared on a Recent Empties
post previously.
The Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water spray has been a permanent fixture
in my daily skincare regime for what seems like forever.
I have repurchased this product so many times and the reason I've included
it in the post is to let you all know that it's still one of my "fave"
beauty products and not many have have stuck with me for so many years.
Again click on the link below to find out what makes this product a winner.


To read my full review


3.



Next up is a budget cleansing milk that I was using for several months during 2018.
The L'Oréal Fine Flowers Cleansing milk is as "cheap as chips" and for the
price does a good job of removing make-up and cleansing the skin.
I won't be re-purchasing as I have other cleansers to review





No comments:

Post a Comment