28 April 2020

ALPHA H LIQUID GOLD ROSE {REVIEW}

Over the last 7 years of blogging I very occasionally find a blogpost that
just got lost in the depths of a Draft Folder and this is what happened with my
review on the Alpha H Liquid Gold.
 Even though I had finished the review, for some unexplained reason, its never seen 
the light of day, so here is what I thought of this product back then...

~~~~~~


The ALPHA H LIQUID GOLD
with Glycolic Acid is a product that I've been longing to try for some time and 
the Marks & Spencer's Beauty Advent Calendar made it happen with a 50ml
Limited Edition Liquid Gold Rose 25th Anniversary release.
I'm a huge fan of using a daily glycolic Acid to gently exfoliate, resurface 
and brighten the skin.
My go-to has been the PIXI GLOW TONIC  To read my full review  some time now, 
so I'm curious to see how it compares.


Proudly Australian owned and operated, the multi award winning Alpha-H resurfacing 
treatment is now a global phenomenon, 
stocked in over 25 countries including prestige clinics, exclusive day spas,
 and cosmetic giants Sephora and Marks & Spencer.
Considered a global leader in corrective and preventative skincare, 
Alpha-H creates revolutionary cosmeceutical formulations, which help bridge
 the gap between the beauty counter and invasive treatments. 

The Alpha H Liquid Gold is without doubt the most well known
product in their line-up. It works as a toner, exfoliator, serum and moisturiser
all in one. I personally used it as a toner/exfoliator and still used my regular
serum and moisturiser.
Containing 5% nature-derived glycolic acid (it comes from sugar cane), 
this overnight treatment harnesses the cell-stimulating and exfoliating properties 
of alpha hydroxy acids, which melt the 'glue' that binds dulling dead cells to 
skin's surface, revealing the healthy 'new' skin cells beneath. 
 A "must-have" for anyone concerned with skin ageing, sun damage or problem skin conditions.

 Apply with a dampened cotton pad, once a week for 2-3 weeks while skin acclimatises and
 apply evenly over the face, neck and decollete, avoiding your eye and lip area. 
 Build up to 3 'neat' applications a week, for maximum anti-ageing and 
skin-brightening benefit.
Can be used by all ages and skin types (even sensitive)
Cruelty Free and suitable for Vegetarians.
For an intensive treatment leave on overnight without applying a night cream 
over the top.(sadly I didn't use it this way and wished I had)
Always use a daily sunscreen with an SPF of at least factor 15 when using 
resurfacing products.
I can fully understand the hype around this product and I wasn't too happy
when my 50ml promo size came to an end, as it seemed to deliver on all that it
 promises, bearing in mind that I only had 50mls.
Despite the pricing being considerably more than my beloved PIXI GLOW TONIC
I personally can't justify the difference in the pricing to use on a regular basis
and it's unfortunately only available in a 100ml size, so its back to my
PIXI...


ALPHA H
LIQUID GOLD
100ml

R
Not Available in SA

£
33.50

$
62



No comments:

Post a Comment