2 April 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {APRIL 2020}

I have 3 products under review this month and whilst 2 were purchased from the beauty Mecca Sephora, I also have one that was a simple (excuse the pun, I shouldn't resist) supermarket beauty purchase.
To be more correct I have 2 beauty products and 1 beauty aid that I'll be reviewing,
so be sure to pop back during April to see exactly what I think about the below items.




 1.

I've sat on the fence for literally years on this beauty aid rather than a product
and finally I succumbed and invested in a very pretty
Sephora Rose Quartz Roller.
It was more expensive than I thought it would be, but I've always been a little
sceptical about fake Quartz and Jade rollers and thought the one from Sephora
would be the genuine thing.
I just hope I haven't wasted my money here but I suppose only time will tell, 
so let me start my daily rolling.

~~~~~~

2.

My supermarket purchase was from a very affordable skincare range and having
tried several of their products before and enjoyed I'm looking forward to putting 
to the test their
SIMPLE Water Boost Micellar Water

~~~~~~

3.

My second purchase from Sephora was one of their own brand sheet masks
The Freezing Mask
Sephora without doubt have the best selection of affordable face masks and even 
though I have dozens of sheet masks that I still have to try, I still buy more.
I was drawn to this as it's different to any others I've seen, it has an 
instant toning effect on the skin thanks to Eucalyptus  Extract and an ice effect
Menthol, so I can't wait to give you feedback.


Please let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the above.




No comments:

Post a Comment