8 April 2020

STRIVECTIN TRI PHASE DAILY GLOW TONER {REVIEW}


StriVectin could well be a brand that you've never heard of and despite me
being aware of the brand I hadn't actually tried any of their skincare products.
That was until I was sent a couple of items from Mertoplolitain Cosmetics who are the 
exclusive retailers of StriVectin here in South Africa and I'm always excited to venture 
out of my skincare comfort zone.

StriVectin  hails from the USA and is a collection targeted solutions for
 aging and changing skin and my skin seems like the 
perfect candidate.

Born in a lab - not a boardroom - science is in their DNA. 
They combine advanced, high-performance skincare ingredients with their patented 
NIA-114 technology to deliver real, visible, clinically-proven results – from wrinkles and sagging,
 to discoloration and dark circles, and everything in between and I'm
already asking myself 
"where have you been for the past 20 years of my skincare life?"

 Strivectin products are 100% cruelty free, hypoallergenic and free of harsh ingredients. 
So let's see how I got along with their
 Tri Phase Daily Glow Toner



As soon as I saw the words Daily Glow Toner I was excited, to say the least, as I'm
not only a huge fan of using toners post cleanse, but I'm also a lover of all things 
that make my skin glow at my age.
In my many years of experience Toners are often misunderstood, overlooked and horrifyingly ignored. 
Toners should be gentle, fast penetrating, deliver hydration and so much more. Adding a toner to your skincare routine is a simple and fast addition that can make a huge difference and having used toners daily since the age of 15/16 years I can vouch for their invaluable benefits.
I have been using, in particular, the PIXI Glow Tonic for several years now 
and I recently reviewed the Ready Steady Glow from REN and my PIXI 
is still the "Winner" in my opinion.

I will leave the Pink Links to both of those reviews below


The StriVectin Daily Glow Toner is nothing like either of these two products
mentioned and for me truly stands out as being a very different type of 
"Glow Toner".

This 3-in-1 daily toner is the secret to a glowing complexion.
I found it to Instantly smooth, softens and replenish the skin, whilst
    it brightens, hydrates, balances and restores radiance for a glowing complexion.
A blend of skin transforming acids and nourishing botanical extracts, 
the main ingredients being: 
 Hyaluronic, Lactic and Mandelic Acids
 Squalane Oil
 Aloe Leaf
Calendula Flower 
Extracts NIA-114™ 


 This is a three-phase formula, so always remember to shake the bottle before use.

Surprisingly I discovered that this toner was extremely gentle and soft on the skin.
The StriVectin was very different to the others that I had tried as there was no stimulating sensation within the skin or visible stimulation and for anyone that has used either of the 2 above mentioned Glow Tonics will know what I mean.


My skin was left feeling hydrated, soft and over time I began to notice that
 "lit-from-within glow" that is so often spoken about and without doubt
I was able to notice mine and I loved it. 

Despite the quantity(145mls) being quite small for a toner I was glad to see that there was no wastage, thanks to the dispensing hole being on the small side.
I also found that the product, due to its tri phase formula, sat on top of 
the cotton wool pad and didn't really absorb, which ultimately avoided even 
more product wastage.

Initially I honestly thought that this product was way too gentle to uncover 
any glowy skin, but with prolonged use, I was proven completely wrong.
StriVectin is a serious results driven skincare brand and one that will take your
anti-ageing beauty regime to the next level and with that it understandably 
comes at a price...

STRIVECTIN
TRI PHASE DAILY GLOW TONER
145mls


R
820

£
29

$
38


For more product info and to order online




No comments:

Post a Comment