20 April 2020

FENTY BEAUTY FULL FRONTAL VOLUME AND CURL MASCARA {REVIEW}

As always, when I review a product from a brand for the first time I
like to give you some background to that brand and whilst I'm sure most of us
have heard of Rihanna the singer but what about her beauty brand
Fenty Beauty By Rihanna

Fenty Beauty (stylized as FEИTY BEAUTY) is a cosmetics brand launched in 
September 2017 by singer Rihanna
The brand is popular for its broad inclusivity across skin tones and gender,
 especially its Pro Filt'R foundation.
The original foundation launch included 40 shades, since expanded to 50. 
The inclusion of Fenty Beauty concealer includes 50 shades offering a wide variety 
to all skin types. 
The intent behind having so many shades to offer is to differentiate from other 
makeup companies that do not cater to a broad market. 
Fenty Beauty was named one of Time magazine's best inventions of 2017.

As you can imagine this new beauty kid on the block has been a huge success and
whilst I'm not normally attracted to "Celebrity" brands
her latest mascara launch caught my eye at the end of 2109

Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Full Frontal Volume,
Lift & Curl Mascara


"The ultimate do-it-all mascara designed for a fully exposed lash look, featuring an exclusive flat-to-fat brush that instantly volumizes, lifts, lengthens, and curls.
Get full-on lashes like never before with Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara. Designed to deliver Rihanna’s full lash look, Full Frontal’s do-it-all formula is clinically proven* to volumize, lengthen, lift & curl lashes, exposing every little lash with eye-opening definition"
WoW who doesn't want full-on eyelashes like Rihanna? and being a bit of a"mascara junkie" my interest was piqued and it was soon added to my 
"Beauty Radar" list and I was lucky to be in Dubai earlier this year and SEPHORA obliged me with this indulgence of a mascara.

The outer packaging is immediately appealing, as is the black and rose gold wand.The product has a quality look and feel to it, which I was happy to see. 
Full Frontal’s lightweight, ultra black formula was specifically paired with an exclusive flat-to-fat brush:  
The FAT side holds max product to quickly load and lift lashes. Use the FAT side to load and lift, wiggling at the base of your lashes to build volume.
The FLAT side defines and curls and thanks to the round, pointed tip.Use the FLAT side to comb through and define, curl, and separate. 
Finally use the pointed tip to coat the hardest-to-reach lashes in the inner corners.
Initially I fiddled around trying to use the FAT side and then the FLAT side,
but to be honest I soon fell into the habit of just picking up the wand and applying
as I would any other mascara.
Full Frontal does build easily giving you plenty of playtime to layer, define, separate and whatever it is you need to do to create the look you want without being clumpy
or thick on the lashes.
I found it to be longwearing, smudgeproof, water-resistant and is 100% Cruelty Free.


Whilst I enjoyed using this Jet black mascara and loved both the effect and look of my lashes, when I took the time with application, I can't say that it gave my lashes any extra volume, curl or definition than some of my other favourite mascaras.
I have compiled a list of My Top 5 Mascaras, with full reviews, if you want to check out which mascaras I recommend.


The bottom line:
This mascara is without doubt good and delivers on its claims, however it does
 come in quite pricey (especially now with the Rand exchange rate)
 and I'm not sure that you are getting a better product than 
several of the great L'Oréal mascaras that I rave about and they all come in at a
more budget friendly price.
However if you are a Rihanna devotee then this mascara won't disappoint.




Fenty Beauty By Rihanna 
Full Frontal Volume,Lift & Curl Mascara


R
N/A in SA


$
24


£
21


No comments:

Post a Comment