2 December 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {DECEMBER 2020}

 How have we arrived at the last month of the year so soon, it only seems like
the other day that we were in a National Lockdown for 5 weeks
and that was way back at the end of March.
Personally I always find that once we hit September the time seems to 
race towards the end of the year and I don't think there will be many
that can honestly say that they're not glad to see the back of 2020. 

I have three products under review this month and one is an all important 
sun product for us in the Southern Hemisphere, a highly popular fragrance
and a much raved about overnight hair mask.






CETAPHIL SUN SPF 50+ 
is for both face and body and it's the perfect time to try out a new
 sun cream that the whole family can use.
It's  formulated to be both water-resistant in both freshwater 
and saltwater, it's suitable for sensitive skins, non greasy and suitable
 to be worn under make-up.
It is also easily available at Dischem countrywide and affordable.
Over the Summer months we will be spending more time at
home and around the pool than usual and this 200ml tube will be
 on hand for all.
I will give you all the families feedback in an upcoming review.

*NOW POSTED*

 


JO MALONE LONDON 
WOOD SAGE & SEA SALT COLOGNE
is my 
fragrance of the moment and I will be bringing you more details on this
 fragrance during the course of the month, as I fell in love with it
from the first spritz.

*NOW POSTED*




PERCY & REED WONDER OVERNIGHT MASK 
I received this 50ml size last 
year in a Beauty Advent Calendar and I'm only now getting around to 
trying it out. I don't think I have ever tried an overnight hair mask 
previously so this should be interesting, as I'm always concerned 
about having a greasy
 mess on my face and pillowcase.
Check back soon to see how I get on...

Let me know in the comments below if any of these are your favourites.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment