29 November 2020

ZELENS TRANSFORMER INSTANT RENEWAL MASK {REVIEW}

Last Sunday I was away on a road trip to the Cape region and it was whilst
I was away I put my sample of the 
ZELENS TRANSFORMER INSTANT RENEWAL MASK 
to the test and the clue as to how good this mask is, is in the name, as it was
TRANSFORMING

This unparalleled anti-aging mask was developed by Dr. Marko Lens for his 
tailor-made "Red Carpet" facials, so I was expecting something special
from this mask and it certainly didn't disappoint, far from it, as it exceeded
all my expectations and coming from me that's quite some praise...

This hi-tech mask encourages skin renewal with immediately visible results. Powered with a potent complex of high-performance ingredients, this advanced multi-action mask hydrates, energises, replenishes and revives the skin.

The fortified cocktail combines hyaluronic acid 
(a naturally occurring component of skin tissue) 
and sesame protein to plump and tighten the skin, diminishing the appearance
 of lines and wrinkles, 
with seaweed complex and fatty acid-rich pearl extract for reinforced moisture
 and a radiant glow. 
Intensely moisturising, your skin will feel smooth and velvety with enhanced elasticity, restored vitality and a healthy, youthful glow.

I managed to squeeze 2 applications out of my sample and whilst I cannot
comment on any longterm benefits, the immediate visible results have 
sold me on this product.
My skin felt softer than its ever felt, it felt firmer and had a noticeably youthful glow, SIMPLY I'm hooked on this multi-tasking gem.
It truly is unique and like no other mask I have ever applied previously.
Application
Apply generously to cleansed face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area. 
Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. 
Use one to three times a week or as required.

Zelens products are extensively tested for safety and efficacy by renowned independent laboratories. Zelens uses no animal testing and no animal ingredients. Zelens uses no parabens, Zelens is committed to eco-responsibility.

Zelens is fast becoming one of my favourite skincare brands, but sadly
for me each product has to go onto my Wish List



ZELENS
TRANSFORMER
RENEWAL MASK
50mls

R
2250


$
205


£
100


Available exclusively in South Africa at



2 comments: