20 December 2020

HUXLEY SECRET OF SAHARA CLEANSING GEL {REVIEW}

Having used the Huxley Cleansing Gel for the past week this gel-based cleanser lathers beautifully forming silky, ultra-fine bubbles that gently clean, leaving the skin feeling soft, hydrated and comfortable.


Key ingredients include;

 Cactus Extract and Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil
 which provide moisturisation and antioxidant benefits. 

Hyaluronic Acid 
retains water for superior skin moisturisation. 

Centella Asiatica Extract
 is an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and soothing ingredient

 Citrus extract 
cleans and smooths the skin.

 Betula Alba Bud Extract
 soothes the skin. 


Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin types.
The cleanser comes with a pump dispenser, which I find always makes
life easier and you use in the normal way, small amount into the palm
of your hand, mix with water and work into a lather, gently massage
on the face and rinse with lukewarm water.
It efficiently removed my make-up, when used as a pre cleanse 
yet left my skin feeling soft (thanks to the inclusion of Hyaluronic Acid
 when used as a morning/evening cleanser.
It's fragranced with the clean fresh signature scent of the 
Secret of Sahara range, which I like very much.

I found this gentle cleanser, on my normal to dry skin, to be ideal for
use during our hot humid summer, however I personally wouldn't use 
during the drier winter months.

 All products are vegan-friendly, Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic
and Paraban free.

This is my second review on products from HUXLEY and so far I'm 
enjoying this Korean brand and I'm pleasantly impressed on all counts.

If you like to read my full review on the Huxley Glow Awakening Cream


HUXLEY

SECRET OF SAHARA

200ML


R

530


$

20



 Huxley products are available exclusively in South Africa from

DERMASTORE




No comments:

Post a Comment