31 December 2020

GO AWAY 2020


Goodbye 2020 
there is nothing more that I can add to what has already been said 
other than 2020 you were crappy for so many people around the world.
You don't even deserve the pretty pink cake !

2020 will be remembered for the Coronovirus Pandemic, sickness, deaths, heartache, lockdowns, the wearing of face coverings, hand sanitisers 
and for not seeing our nearest and dearest for many weeks.

I can't help but look back and think that all the good wishes we sent out,
 365 days ago, were completely ignored and here we
 are on New Years Eve, yet again wanting to be positive and upbeat and wish 
our friends and family all the very best for 2021.

Alas we all know that much of the crappiness will spill over into 2021,
however, with that in mind my wishes are more heartfelt to you this year

 I want you and your families to be
Healthy and Safe 
in
On a more positive note I want to say a huge
Thank You
 to all that read my blog and followed me on other
 social media platforms I really do appreciate the support.

I have lots more planned when it comes to beauty product reviews
for 2021 and hopefully like me you find my blog to be a
 "Happy Place"
even if its only for the brief time that you read my reviews.

I also have a wonderful Giveaway planned for the New Year, so I'm
kicking the year off on a high, so stay tuned as I will announce
it in a couple of days.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment