3 January 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JAN 2021}

Hard to believe that 2020 has come and gone and here I am posting 
my first blogpost of 2021.
This is always such a loved post that I have to keep it as a regular
 feature for 2021.

Beauty products are becoming increasingly more expensive and gone are 
the days of rash (excuse the pun) impulsive unsuitable beauty purchases
 that often end up being pushed to the back of the cupboard.
Today, more than ever, you can access so much info about literally 
anything, and my monthly 
Beauty Products Currently Under Review 
is intended to give you a heads up, as to which
products I will be reviewing during the current month or in the 
upcoming months 
(especially if it's a more longterm use skincare product) 
thus allowing you to make more researched and informed 
skin/body/haircare purchases in the future.

This month I will be posting reviews on 3 products, whilst the fourth 
will only be posted after around 3 months of usage.
(Remember you won't find skincare reviews being posted on 
Beauty Shout box 
after just a couple of days usage)




One of my favourite Christmas gifts this year was the much lusted over
 KÉRASTASE GENESIS GIFT BOX 2020
 containing 3 of the recently launched GENESIS products that have been
formulated to fortify and strengthen weakened hair that is prone to fall 
due to breakage and I feel that my hair, due to my age, is a good candidate.
I will only be reviewing the Shampoo & Conditioner this month and next
month I will review the fortifying blow dry fluid.

*NOW POSTED*



~~~~~~

The next product under review, in the upcoming months, is the 
ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN SUPER SERUM ELIXIR
This also came as part of the most wonderful 
ELEMIS STARS OF THE SHOW 
gift set, so expect 2021 to be an ELEMIS year and even though I have 
already reviewed several
ELEMIS skincare products, its been a brand that I've been wanting
 to explore more of.
To read my previous ELEMIS product reviews


*NOW POSTED*


~~~~~~


The SUSANNE KAUFMANN Body Lotion also came as part of
the Skins Cosmetics Holiday box 2020.
(Skins Cosmetics are the exclusively stockists of 
SUSANNE KAUFMANN products here in South Africa)
and I'm so looking forward to bringing you my thoughts on this product.
SUSANNE KAUFMANN is an Austrian Skincare guru and I've been
lucky to have tried one of her Moisturising Mask before and loved it
To read my review Click here

*NOW POSTED*



*I also have a local giveaway coming up very soon of the 
Skins Cosmetics Holiday Box so be sure to follow me over on IG*

In order not to miss out on my upcoming reviews be sure to follow me
 via
the Bloglovin  + icon in the right hand column.

Please let me know in the comments below if you have tried any 
of the above products...




No comments:

Post a Comment