27 June 2021

SUNDAY SAMPLE

After working for the french brand L'Occitane for many years, 
I reckon I've tried most of their products, but this is one of the newer 
additions to the Shea collection that I haven't had the pleasure of using,
 so this coming week I will try out a L'Occitane shower product, 
in the form of
Shea Body Shower Oil


This deluxe sample size of 35mls will keep me going for the
next 7 days I'm sure.
The Shea Body Shower Oil promises to gently cleanse and help
 nourish dry skin, whilst its rich texture will leave a nourishing, 
protective film, which helps soften dry skin.
As with all L'Occitane products I'm sure this product will deliver
on the above, but pop back next Sunday to see how I rate
this Shea Body Shower Oil.
To read my previous reviews on L'Occitane products, but I warn you
there are many, then



No comments:

Post a Comment