1 June 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JUNE 2021}

 As May seemed to go by in a flash
a very quick one at that,
it's now the 1st of June and I continue to bring you monthly
beauty product reviews.

I have coming up for you an eye product from the trusted and reliable
Clarins, a Cuticle Cream from my new found love Burt's Bees 
and two skincare products from brands that I have never tried before
 and that's always exciting for me.
Oh! and I mustn't forget the special face mask brush.


L-R


1.
BURT'S BEES
LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM

Winter is the time to "turn up" on the moisturising and nourishing
 front especially when it comes to skincare.
However I also find Winter is the only season when I suffer with 
dry cuticles and as our temperatures drop I will be testing out this 
Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream over the coming days.



2.
CLARINS
TOTAL EYE LIFT


It's been a while since I have used a Clarins Eye Cream, so
I'm looking forward to seeing what this Total Eye lift has to offer.
I worked for Clarins for many years and they really do not make any
 bad products, so check back after 3 months to find out if this is an
 eye product I would recommend or not.



3.
INSTITUT
ESTHEDERM
OSMOCLEAN
HYDRO REPLENISHING 
CLEANSING MILK


This is a "new try" for me and despite having heard of this brand
(its been around overseas for more than 40 years)
it appears to be gaining more exposure and popularity here in South Africa.
Launched around 3 years ago I have finally purchased two products,
the other one will be under review in July, as I'm keen to put
their Replenishing Cleansing Milk to work first.



4.
SKOON
OH! SHERBET
EXFOLIATING MASK

This South African skincare brand has been on my radar for some
time and I recently got my hands on their Exfoliating Mask 
OH! SHERBET.
SKOON (which means CLEAN in Afrikaans) is run by a small, strong, 
women-led South African team, 
driving hard to offer more conscious choices to people who want to push 
this world forward.
It's a Kind, Clean, Scientific and Sustainable range and having heard
nothing but great things about this mask I thought it would be the
ideal product to review first.
I also have their branded NO MESS mask brush to review along with
the mask. 



As always check back to read my reviews and I would love you to
follow me on my Social Media platforms
 (Click on corresponding PINK Icons in the sidebar)


No comments:

Post a Comment