20 June 2021

ON MY BEAUTY RADAR {JUNE 2021}

I'm excited to bring you this updated On "My Beauty Radar"post
as I have managed to purchase 3 products that have been on
this list for a couple of years now.
I ordered the following via 2 different online 3rd retailers
here in SA and due to both having sales on I secured prices that were either
 on a par with overseas or slightly cheaper and as you can imagine
 that made me very happy.

1.SUMMER FRIDAYS Jet Lag Mask
2.LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask (Berry)
& the
3.LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask (Original)

So I think it's time to add some more products onto my wish list,
so expect another updated post soon.


{PURCHASED}

SUMMER FRIDAYS
Jet Lag Mask

This much raved about Jet Lag Mask from SUMMER FRIDAYS is not available 
in SA and since there's been no travel, I still haven't purchased it, so
 On My Beauty Radar it stays...


{PURCHASED}

LANEIGE 
LIP SLEEPING MASK

The Korean Beauty brand LANEIGE formulated this, now infamous, award
 winning leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, 
more supple lips overnight and being slightly Lip Balm obsessed
 I had to add to my list.
I was so close to buying earlier this year, at Dubai Duty Free,unfortunately
they don't sell the individual loose items, only a Duty Free exclusive pack
 of 4 and even for me 4 was way too many.
Retails $20 and available in 4 options:
 Original
Vanilla
Apple Lime
Berry




{PURCHASED}

LANEIGE
WATER SLEEPING MASK


Now I do enjoy a good "leave on" face mask and thoroughly enjoyed my 
recent LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA AERATING GEL MASK 
and I'm assuming this maybe quite similar, as it's an overnight, 
moisture-recharging gel mask that quickly absorbs while you sleep 
to deeply hydrate skin. 
Again I missed out on this award winning mask as Duty Free only sold
packs of 2 and it was one too many, as it meant double the price.
Retails for $25 and is available in 2 variants:
Original
Lavender



{STILL ON MY LIST}

BYTERRY 
HYALURONIC 
HYDRA-CONCEALER

I'm a huge fan of French Luxury brand BYTERRY and my collection
 is building up nicely, however
they have very recently launched a couple of products that
have caught my eye and knowing how I love the items I already have, I'm
confident that I'll also love these new additions, but I'm not
sure my wallet will...

Their new Hyaluronic Hydra Concealer is 87% skincare based formula
and it promises to:
 Hydrates. 
Disguises dark circles
Plumps and blurs
Brightens and protects
 Buildable coverage 
Long-Lasting.
I always prefer my make-up to be more skincare focused and I cant wait to 
get my hands on this concealer.




BYTERRY
HYALURONIC
GLOBAL FACE CREAM

Another new launch that has me intrigued is the 
BYTERRY Hyaluronic Global Face Cream
A powerful Global Face moisturizer with 8 hyaluronic acids for intense hydration. Plumps, smooths and illuminates skin. 
Clean, vegan formula. Fragrance-free. All skin types.Can be used am & pm.
I fear this one will be the wallet "attacker".



URBAN DECAY
STAY NAKED HYDROMANIAC
Tinted Glow Foundation

Sadly URBAN DECAY are no longer available in South Africa and they 
just so happened to have recently launched two products that have
caught my eye and would love to try.
It's a longwear, tinted glow foundation infused with kombucha filtrate and 
marula oil for up to 24-hour hydration, coverage, and fresh glow.
£29




URBAN DECAY
LASH FREAK
MASCARA


As you know all too well I'm a bit of a mascara addict and this one really
 appeals to me, as its an intensely volumising mascara with an 
asymmetrical brush that lengthens, lifts, and curls lashes for a dramatic, 
wide-eyed effect.
£22


No comments:

Post a Comment