3 June 2021

RECENT EMPTIES {JUNE 2021}

My last Recent Empties post was back in April and since then
I have only accumulated the 3 empties below.
However 2 of the products are re-purchases which
is always a good indicator as to how much I like and would
 recommend a product. 




1.
STILA
STAY ALL DAY 
WATERPROOF
LIQUID EYELINER

Back in 2020 during lockdown I decided to abandon my much loved
STILA eyeliner and I purchased the 
BYTERRY BLACKSTAR EYELINER
 sadly it didn't last very long and whilst I enjoyed the eyeliner I wouldn't
repurchase and I reverted back to my favourite since 2016, the
STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
This liquid liner is, in my opinion, the best liquid eye liner out there.
Unfortunately just as I switched over my STILA then ran dry.
I very quickly re-stocked and happily its back in my life.

 

2.
L'OCCITANE
LAVENDER FOAM BATH 
REFILL

On constant repurchase, 
I have used this foam bath since 2008, which speaks volumes
about this product.If you are not into your baths then you many not
fully understand why I love this product so much.
You can find out why click here
Without doubt this is the best foam bath on the market.
Several years ago I started to buy the refill which is not only
more affordable, but it's also more friendly on the environment.
If you haven't yet experienced a L'Occitane Lavender Foam Bath
 then I highly recommend you give it a try soon.



3.
ELEMIS
PRO-COLLEGEN
SUPER ELIXIR SERUM

I was a sad day when I pumped out the last of this ELEMIS serum.
I have been on a wonderful journey with ELEMIS products over
recent years and this serum did not disappoint.
It's been a product that I have genuinely missed using daily and
I do have plans to repurchase another in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment