4 July 2021

L'OCCITANE SHEA BODY SHOWER OIL {REVIEW}

There's no doubt that I adore all things L'Occitane and here on
BSB it's the brand that I've written most product reviews on,
whether it be face, body, hair or home fragrance, 
I've reviewed them all (well not quite all, but many)
However the Shea Body Shower Oil was a new try for me and knowing
how well L'Occitane have mastered their oil shower formulas
I was expecting nothing but greatness from this product.

Shea Butter is one of nature's miracle ingredient At L'OCCITANE
and they have a Provence-only rule. 
But when it comes to special ingredients like Shea Butter, they make 
an exception. 
The women of Burkina Faso have been using Shea Butter for centuries 
to nourish and protect hair and skin. 
That’s why they teamed up with them, years ago, to create a sustainable, 
fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality 
Shea Butter.
For dry skins Shea Butter is the best...
L'Occitane have a whole collection of products based on this 
miracle ingredient and I have yet to try one that disappoints.





Shea Body Shower Oil 
very gently cleanses
 (I wouldn't recommend use after a heavy days work)  
It's formulated with 10% Shea oil, so its rich texture leaves a nourishing,
 protective film, which helps soften dry skin.
           It contributes to soothe feelings of tightness, helping skin feel more 
                                         supple and comfortable.

       This in-shower oil delicately perfumes the skin with that iconic L'Occitane
                                       Shea fragrance that I love.  

Apply the oil to dampened skin and massage in a circular movement until it transforms into a silky soft foam, then rinse off with luke warm water.

This Shea shower oil can be used on its own and if needed a body lotion

can be used afterwards.

I don't have a dry skin, so I found it best used alone.


I was so wanting to be WOWED by this shower oil, my dislike was the texture of the oil, whilst it was rich it was also heavy, it lacked refinement or lightness and I can only compare it to a vegetable oilwhich surprised me as L'Occitane have always been the experts when it comes to shower oils, if you have use their Almond Shower Oil you will fully understand

and this ain't no Almond Shower Oil!


L'OCCITANE
SHEA BODY SHOWER OIL
75/500ML
R
130/545

£
7/29

$
9.50/42



No comments:

Post a Comment