1 July 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JULY 2021}

 As always I have four products under review this month,
three being from French brands in the form of a Concealer, 
Micellar Water and an SPF Multi Protection Moisturising Screen and the
 4th product is a much lusted after Face Mask from a Korean brand
 that has been on my wish list for several years.
 



L-R

CLARINS
MULTI-PROTECTION MOISTURISING
SCREEN

I am looking forward to trying Clarins' 1st UV & Pollution sun cream,
this isn't a product I would have gone out to purposely buy.
It was an inclusion in a beauty box I ordered some months back
and that's what I love about these types of boxes as they allow you to try
new products and in some cases new brands.




BYTERRY
HYALURONIC
HYDRA CONCEALER

It's well known, that I adore most products from BYTERRY and this
 Hyaluronic Hydra Concealer had been added to my beauty 
"Wish List" very recently and I wasn't expecting to acquire it so soon. 
Being a huge fan of the foundation, in the same range I'm
sure this concealer will make a perfect duo.




ESTHEDERM
OSMOCLEAN
MICELLAR WATER

Just this week I posted my review on the ESTHEDERM Cleansing Milk,
which I really enjoyed, so I'm hoping that their Micellar Water, 
the second product from this brand that I have experienced, 
will be just as pleasing.



LANEIGE
WATER SLEEPING MASK

Finally this face mask, from the Korean brand LANEIGE, can be removed
 from my Beauty Wish List.
Its been on that list for so many years and I came close to buying on
several occasions.
I just hope it lives up to all the beauty hype and doesn't disappoint.


Check back to read my final reports and don't forget to 
follow me on IG just click the pink icon in the right side bar.





No comments:

Post a Comment