6 July 2021

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MAY & JUNE 2021}

 As always my monthly favourites span over 2 months,
which means only those standout products that I've used
over this period, will make it into this post.
I have 4 products to feature and I highly recommend them all.


1.
SUMMER FRIDAYS
JET LAG MASK

After being on my beauty Wish List for so long this much lusted 
after iconic face mask did not disappoint.
It's a multi tasking product that can be used as a nightly mask, 
daytime moisturiser, or in-flight skin saver and is packed with 
nourishing vitamins, ceramides and antioxidants that leave the skin 
renewed, radiant and basically ready for anything.




~~~~~~


2.
BURT'S BEES
LEMON BUTTER 
CUTICLE CREAM


This product was a surprise for me, as I didn't anticipate loving it 
as much as I do. 
It sits on my bedside table and I have no issue with remembering
to use, as everything about this handy little tin of lemony freshness is
a pure pleasure to use and it left my dry cuticles feeler much softer
 and more nourished.






~~~~~~


3.
NUXE
VERY ROSE
3-IN-1 
SOOTHING MICELLAR WATER


Here's another surprise and I was misled as to the efficiency of this product, 
by the delicate pink packaging and soft rose scent, but don't be fooled as
 this Micellar Water is up there with the best.



~~~~~~


4.
ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
OVERNIGHT MATRIX


This night cream has been an absolute dream to use.
I agree 100% with all of their product claims and I must also make 
mention of how wonderful it smells, as it has that beautiful
 ELEMIS
 "Spa in a Jar" aroma.
Personally my skin has never felt and looked so smooth, nourished, 
firm, yet relaxed and dare I say it "more youthful" & "bouncy"
since using ELEMIS consistently for the past 6 months.






Let me know in the comments below if any of these are 
your current favourites...


No comments:

Post a Comment