20 March 2022

BYREDO MOJAVE GHOST {REVIEW}


BYREDO
 is a European luxury brand founded in Stockholm in 2006 
by Ben Gorham.
Byredo creates and develops a range of products such as fragrance, makeup, 
home, leather goods and accessories, and is sold in more than 40 countries
 in a very high-end exclusive network worldwide.
Byredo conceives objects using the highest quality materials available
and has a Cult following worldwide.



By the way, the Byredo name comes from the old English word 'redolence',
 which roughly means sweet-smelling and aromatic.

Mojave Ghost
Inspired by the wonderful, extremely rare and incredibly powerful
 'ghost flower' from the Mojave desert, blooming without nutrients and water.

Top:
Ambrette

Heart: 
Magnolia, Sandalwood, Violet

Base: 
Cedarwood, Chantilly Musk, Crisp Amber

It's 83,4% natural and classed as a Woody fragrance.
It's also genderless and of a medium intensity

For the past week I have been trying out a 2ml sample of the 
BYREDO Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum.
Having tested in-store, several of the most popular of the
BYREDO fragrances, I haven't yet found the one for me.

That being said I did enjoy Mojave Ghost, but I didn't love it
enough to make me want to buy a bottle.
As I have mentioned in previous fragrance reviews, for me
a fragrance needs have that WOW factor and it must draw me
in and have me repeatedly lifting my arm to take-in more
of the fragrance and sadly this didn't.
As with many of the niche brands that have an extensive fragrance 
selection, sometimes it takes many tests to find 
THE ONE... 



BYREDO
MOJAVE GHOST
EDP
50/100ml


R
2680/3775


£
127/182


$
196/276


Available exclusively in SA



No comments:

Post a Comment