1 March 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MARCH 2022}

For the month of March I have decided to review make-up items only, 
so it's going to be a Make-up March here on Beauty shout box.
I always like a "first" in beauty and I have 2 brands below that are
just that, brands that I am trying for the first time and sadly are both brands
 that are not available in South Africa.


L-R

CHARLOTTE TILBURY
LUXURY PALETTE
THE QUEEN OF GLOW

 This Eyeshadow Palette from the "Queen" of make-up, Charlotte Tilbury
 and will be my first ever CT product and it was an inclusion in my 
John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar, in fact it was one of several products
that prompted to buy the calendar.
The Queen of Glow quad consists of 3 shimmers and 1 matte, 
so let me play around with it and revert back with my opinions.



HOURGLASS
CAUTION EXTREME LASH
MASCARA

Another first for me and as I love my mascaras, I'm really hoping
this Caution Extreme Lash Mascara from HOURGLASS delivers,
especially considering the name...




BY TERRY
LIP-EXPERT
SHINE

I did warn you that 2022 will continue to be a BY TERRY 
focus year and this month I have 2 more products to try and review.
BY TERRY LIP-EXPERT comes in a couple of finishes and the Shine finish
in this shade of Rosy Kiss looks right up my "lipstick street".




BY TERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
LIQUID LIP BALM


Having already reviewed 2 of the Baume de Rose Lip Balm formats
(the Pot & Stick)
 so, I'm excited to try this Liquid Lip balm, although my favourite
is the pot version, I do enjoy a lip gloss.
Read those reviews




Pop back during the month to read my reviews on these 4 products.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment