27 March 2022

AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES DE-STRESS MUSCLE BATH & SHOWER OIL {REVIEW}

Bath or Shower?
I'm 110% in the Bath camp and I cannot stress how much my
bathing ritual is my absolute "Happy Place".
I have to admit though, my water is often too hot, my bubbles and candles
 are too many, but all combined it makes for my perfect relaxing setting
and I love it.
I am known to "spend money" when it comes to candles and bath products
and I don't apologise for it...
In my 2021 Beauty Advent Calendar from John Lewis this was
THE product, over several others, that convinced me to buy the calendar.
It was also a full size, what more could I ask for...

AROMOTHERAPY ASSOCIATES 
DE-STRESS MUSCLE BATH & SHOWER OIL


Despite having nearly bought it on several occasions I just couldn't
bring myself to splurge on this ultimate award winning bath product.

Here is some background on the 
AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES brand

They've been sharing the therapeutic powers of essential oils for over 30 years. 
Starting out as therapists in the early 1970s, the founders, 
Geraldine Howard and Sue Beechey
 connected with the emerging practice of aromatherapy. 
 They experienced first-hand the powerfully positive effects of essential oils 
on our physical and emotional wellbeing and it
began a love affair with aromatherapy.
In 1985, Geraldine and Sue's passion for teaching, practicing and blending 
oils spilled into a desire to share the benefits of aromatherapy with a wider audience. Aromatherapy Associates was born with a small range 
of therapeutic-grade products and treatments.
Fast forward to the 21st century. 
They continue to celebrate and share the wonders and benefits of 
essential oils
 with an ever-growing range of award-winning products and transformative treatments that can be found all over the world.

The healing properties of therapeutic Rosemary, warming Ginger and
 invigorating Black Pepper are especially blended to ease tired limbs. 
Immerse lack-lustre, fatigued or over-exerted muscles in the warming
 and soothing essential oils of the 
De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil. 
There is a slight difference with this oil as it
is applied directly to the body and not poured into the bath.
Infused with up to 30% pure essential oil blends, just one capful of
 Bath & Shower Oil provides a truly therapeutic experience. 
Bring a little therapy to a bathing experience by massaging this oil all over
 your lower back & torso prior to stepping into a warm bath or shower. 
Enhance the aromatherapy benefits by cupping your hands to your face 
and inhaling deeply several times. 
 Apparently one bottle will provide you with up to 20 muscle soothing
 bathing experiences.
I'm not too sure that mine will last for 20, but I'll report back.

*Please note 
this product is not suitable for during pregnancy or breastfeeding*

What can I say other than this oil is
pure pampering bliss
It relaxes and eases tension, whilst stimulating circulation all at the same time
 and of course it smells divine, leaves the skin feeling amazing
and with so many other products in the collection, 
this has ignited a passion for AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES 
and I want more...


AROMOTHERAPY ASSOCIATES 
DE-STRESS MUSCLE
 BATH & SHOWER OIL
55ml


R
N/A in SA


£
50


$
71


If you would like to read more of my Bath Products Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment