15 March 2022

HOURGLASS CAUTION™ EXTREME LASH MASCARA {REVIEW}

I do love a good mascara and it would be the no 1 beauty product that
 I would take with to a desert island, so I was quite happy to see this
 HOURGLASS CAUTION EXTREME LASH MASCARA
 in my John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar.



Hourglass is not a brand that I've ever been drawn to and other than its
iconic Ambient Lighting Palettes I know very little about the brand 
and as this is the first product I'm trying here's a brief 
overview of the brand.

Hourglass 
is a US cruelty-free Luxury beauty brand, it's known for its innovation 
and commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics.
 Complexion, colour, and skincare are crafted to be undetectably
 transformative while effortless to apply. 
Since its launch in 2004, Hourglass has been a cruelty-free brand that has
 stood against animal testing and it's proudly 100% vegan. 

Ophthalmologist-tested
Free from:
 Parabens
Fragrance
 Sulfates
Nanoparticles
 Phthalates
Synthetic Dyes
Oil
Silicone D5
GMOs
and is
 Vegan friendly
Not tested on animals


HOURGLASS claims that this is a powerhouse mascara that 
delivers 400% more volume, dramatic length and sky-high lift 
for extreme lashes and adds dramatic volume, length and lift.

Sadly I cannot agree with the above and whilst it was a "nice" mascara
and I hate the word nice, but for me it didn't dramatically lift or
lengthen, yet it did add volume.
I decided to read some other reviews on this mascara and I think
I'm missing something, as many were "rave" reviews.


I did enjoy the brush, which is an innovative 4D Amplifier brush,
which combines two brushes in one for double the impact.
It did coat nicely the bottom lashes without smudging onto the lower
 lash line and the tapered end reaches even the smallest lashes.
Its weightless, buildable and the ultra-black formula
didn't flake smudge or flake.

From just the name alone I was expecting great things from this mascara,
but I was hugely disappointed.
There are many more mascaras on the market that perform
way better at a fraction of the price so,
 just a word of CAUTION... 
don't waste your money.



HOURGLASS
CAUTION
EXTREME LASH MASCARA

R
N/A


£
29


$
31











No comments:

Post a Comment