6 March 2022

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2022}

 It's the beginning of March, which means it's time for my round up of
Monthly Favourites for January & February.
These are my personal "faves" of all the products that I have reviewed 
over the past two months and would recommend them all without 
any hesitation.


1.

INOAR
 +AMOR -SODIO
 MASK


Towards the end of 2021 I was very kindly gifted 2 products from 
INOARS's newly launched range +Amor -Sodio, which translated means
More Love Less Salt
+Amor -Sodio is a revolutionary range of sulphate free products.

After my first application I wasn't overly impressed, so on the 2nd
use I increased the amount I applied and left it on longer than the
recommended 3 minutes and WOW what it difference that change made.
My hair feels incredibly soft, shiny and fuller.
It leaves no oily coating on the hair shaft, so the hair doesn't
feel weighed down with product and now that I have my
 correct dosage and timings worked out, my hair smells & feels great
 every time and my hair appears to be truly loving this mask.
This is a "Highly Recommend" product.




2.

ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
RENEWAL SERUM


In my eyes ELEMIS can do no wrong, as I have yet to use one of their
products that I didn't like or enjoy.
The Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is a rejuvenating and firming serum that
 encourages renewal without any retinol.
It could not have been any easier to incorporate into my existing  
daily skincare regime.
In a "Beauty Nutshell" it's an effective, easy to use, lightweight
 Retinol Alternative Facial Concentrate
that can be used by all skin types.
If you’re after youthful and plump skin without any of the side effects
from Retinol products like dryness, redness or irritation, 
look no further, you’ve found the one.






3.

BY TERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
HAND


This pink lightweight, yet velvety-rich formula glides on effortlessly, is quick 
absorbing and leaves that all important, non-greasy finish.
 Your hands are left feeling beautifully silky soft, smooth, moisturised
 and smelling of beautiful roses...
Simply the Baume de Rose Hand Cream is pure luxury for the hands.




4.

SKIN PROUD
COOLING EYE SERUM STICK

The name of this product just spoke to me...
 Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick By Skin Proud
It's aimed at a younger demographic and Skin Proud believes in being
 transparent, cutting out the confusion, whilst being easy to use,
 100% vegan and clean products, with straight to the point ingredients.
Featuring a five-part hyaluronic acid complex, this instantly cooling balm
 freshens and tightens, whilst helping to lock in hydration for healthy
 under eyes.
Now this product hasn't replaced any of my current eye treatments,
 but it's rather a welcome extra addition.
If you are a "first timer" with an eye product, then this is a great one.
I personally find it so easy to just pick up and apply
several times a day, as I adore the packaging, the swipe around the
eye application and its instantly cooling effect.


 















No comments:

Post a Comment