19 March 2023

SKOON GEL-TO-GO CLEANSER +MAKE-UP REMOVER {REVIEW}

SKOON
 is a home grown South African skincare brand and one that has
impressed me thus far, with the two products, that I have reviewed.
As I have made clear on my blog, so many times, my preferred
format for a cleanser is either a milk or cream cleanser, 
call me "Old School" but nothing beats the comforting feel a 
cream cleanser gives whilst either removing your make-up
or just cleansing away the pollution of the day.


I generally prefer to do a double cleanse, 1st cleanse is with a 
face wash/balm or oil type cleanser and then I go in with a
 milk or cream to give my skin the perfect double cleanse.
However with this
SKOON GEL-TO-MILK Cleanser + Make-Up Remover
I chose to use it as my 1st and 2nd cleanse, if the quantity in the sachet
allows for it.


This all-in-one cleanser and makeup remover
goes from a soft gel to milky fluid the moment you add water, 
soothing while cleansing. 
It's a foam-free, jelly cleanser that claims to soothe extra-dry
 or sensitive skin.
It removes make-up without ‘stripping’ vital oils and is
Fragrance free.

How to Use:
Can be used both AM & PM
Massage small amount of cleanser into skin. 
Dip fingers into water and continue to massage milky gel to uplift 
any residual makeup. 
Final step, splash with water and SKOON recommends that you
 wipe with a muslin facecloth to remove any excess cleanser 
and leave skin smooth and polished.

Unfortunately I was only able to get one application from my sample
yet it was just enough for me to form an opinion.
Whilst the gel to milk cleanser was pleasant to use and it did remove my
light make-up and didn't strip my skin, it didn't really impress me enough
 to say much more on the product and it's not one I would personally
 go onto purchase.
Thankfully the use of the sample did prevent me from dropping
over R450 on a rather small 100mls of cleansing product.




SKOON
GEL-TO-MILK CLEANSER
 + MAKE-UP REMOVER
30/100ml


R
229.95/469.95




SKOON is available online
or from selected retailers:
Woolworths






No comments:

Post a Comment