21 March 2023

RITUALS RITUAL OF AYURVEDA RECOVERY HAND BALM {REVIEW}

Thanks once again to my



 RITUALS 
Advent Calendar 2022 for another great product find. 
My absolute favourite RITUAL is the Ritual Of Ayurveda and I just
 cannot get enough of the beautiful combination of
 Indian Rose and Sweet Almond
that evoke positive feelings and boost your mood.

On the hand cream front I have reviewed previously their
Ritual Of Ayurveda Hand Lotion, 
which, by the way is my favourite
hand cream of all time, so I'm hoping that this
Ritual of Ayurveda Recovery Hand balm
is just as good if not even better.


This luxurious hand balm has been specially developed to soften and
 moisturise dry hands. 
Enriched with softening sweet almond oil and soothing Indian rose, 
your hands will feel nourished and silky soft. 
The rich and luxurious hand balm sinks in the skin easily, so you can easily
 use it at any moment of the day.

This hand balm for dry hands with 98% ingredients of natural origin is
 carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. 
The remaining 2% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which 
support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

This is without doubt another beautiful hand cream and I would
hate to recommend this one over the Soothing Hand Balm,
so my recommendation is that you try both and then make
your own decision, as you really cannot go wrong with either.


RITUALS
RITUAL OF AYURVEDA
RECOVERY HAND BALM
70ML

R
285


$
14.50


£
11.50


If you would like to read more of my
reviews on RITUALS then


You can now buy RITUALS online from NamOnline here



No comments:

Post a Comment