26 March 2023

FENTY BEAUTY GLOSS BOMB LIP LUMINIZER {REVIEW}

 Being only my 3rd product that I'm reviewing from 
FENTY BEAUTY
 I'm expecting great things, as I absolutely love the
Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint click here and their 
Full Frontal Volume & Lift mascara click here isn't too shabby either.

This GLOSS BOMB LIP LUMINIZER
was part of an influencer beauty edit that I bought in
the UK last year, so it wasn't a specific purchase and probably
would not have been one that I would have made.


This universal lip luminizer delivers explosive shine in shades that
flatter all skin tones. 
One swipe of Gloss Bomb’s XXL wand leaves lips looking instantly
 fuller and smoother.

The non-sticky formula is super shiny, and has an addictive peach-vanilla
scent you just can't get enough of. 
Apparently Rihanna was obsessed with creating
the perfect gloss that makes you want to put it on over and over again.
The shade I received was FENTY GLOW, which is a liquid shimmering
sheer rose nude with a high shine.
I was very sceptical about the gold/bronze shade, as this shade would
not be one that I would choose, but don't be put off as
it's a very flattering either worn alone, which is how I wear it the
 most or over any other lipstick shade.


Since the beginning of March it has been my go to everyday and I'm
loving both the shade and formula and one I would highly
recommend if you are looking for an easy to wear, pretty,
 hint of a tint lip gloss.
RIHANNA's obsession could well have paid off, as she has created 
an excellent rose nude Lip Gloss...



FENTY BEAUTY
GLOSS BOMB
LIP LUMINIZER
9ml

R
385


£
18


$
20


Fenty Beauty is available from
Edgars and ARC Stores


No comments:

Post a Comment