5 March 2023

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MARCH}

 I'm a little late with this post, as we are now on the 5th March,
however that doesn't mean to say that I've don't have
anything exciting to review over the coming weeks and months.
I have 3 skincare and 1 make-up item to try out
and report back to you with my findings.



1.

FENTY BEAUTY
GLOSS BOMB
UNIVERSAL 
LIP LUMINIZER

I'm excited to try this luminizing, conditioning, super shiny
 lip gloss in Rihanna's handpicked shade 
FENTY GLOW
which she says is a "perfect rose nude" and you can be
sure that I will review this thoroughly, as it makes some
serious claims for a lip gloss. 


2.

RITUALS
RITUAL OF AYURVEDA
RECOVERY HAND BALM

I must be the biggest fan of RITUALS products here in South Africa
 and it's a real pity that we don't have the brand, as I
believe it would do very well here.
I do know that many of my South African readers travel overseas
 and in fact many of you follow from countries where RITUALS is
easily available and you also share my love for all things 
RITUALS.
To read my previous reviews Click here
My favourite ritual is the RITUAL OF AYURVEDA and since I
rate their Smoothing Hand Cream I wanted to try their
Recovery Hand Balm.


3.

SHISEIDO
VITAL PERFECTION
INTENSIVE WRINKLESPOT TREATMENT

This will be my first SHISEIDO skincare product that I am trying
 and it's a brand that I know very little about, so this
means some research along with putting this multi-use spot treatment
 to visibly improve
 deep wrinkles & dark spots in just 4 weeks.* to the test.


4.

AVÈNE
CICALFATE+
PURIFYING CLEANSING GEL

I do love reviewing any AVÈNE product as they very rarely
disappoint and it's my safe, gentle and calming "go to" for skincare.
This cleansing gel was recently launched and I'm intrigued, its been 
formulated to cleanse the 
Face,Hands,Body and external intimate areas.






No comments:

Post a Comment