7 March 2023

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2023 }

My first Monthly Favourites of 2023 and these 4 products 
made for an excellent start to the year.
In order to read my original reviews click on the Pink Links below.

1.

ORIGINS
DRINK UP INTENSIVE
OVERNIGHT HYDRATING 
MASK

I was pleasantly surprised by this mask, I enjoyed the non oily
creamy gel consistency, the fresh 
fragrance, but most of all I absolutely loved the cooling sensation
on the skin and if you keep it in the fridge it's super refreshing and
calming on hot days.
I love the fact that it's available in a 20ml size which is perfect
as a travel/introductory size.
if you are searching for an easy overnight, no rinse, leave on mask
 that gives your skin a power shot drink of both 
nourishment and hydration then this is 
THE ONE
and if you are time poor, when it comes to masking, then this is 
DEFINITELY THE ONE
 This has now has found a spot in my every expanding 
"Masking Wardrobe".


2.

DERMALOGICA
SKINPERFECT PRIMER
SPF 30

It's a make-up primer, sunscreen and treatment for skin ageing in one.
I was super impressed with this rather unassuming product that
Illuminates+Primes+Protects.
The texture of this product is quite unique as it has a velvety mousse
feel, which glides across the face beautifully and makes 
for easy application.
I love a multi functional product and it's especially useful if you are 
time strapped or just having a lazy skincare day, and I have many 
of those during Summer.
3.

RITUALS 
RITUAL OF AYURVEDA 
NOURISHING RICH BODY OIL

As the name suggests this oil is rich, very rich and a little is all
that's needed for skin to be left feeling incredibly nourished and the 
fragrance is magnified as the oil warms on your body, so if like me you
 want all the Indian Rose and Sweet Almond scent you can get,
 then this product has it.



4.

TATA HARPER
REGENERATING CLEANSER


This Regenerating Cleanser
is a daily cleansing & exfoliating treatment that buffs and polishes 
for radiant, healthy looking skin.
This was, without doubt, one of the best smelling cleansers 
I've ever used, it was naturally fresh and citrusy and truthfully
 it lifted my mood instantly.
if you are looking for a natural organic, yet luxury skincare brand,
 then you cannot go wrong with TATA HARPER and this cleanser
would be a perfect product to start with....






No comments:

Post a Comment