9 February 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE {OPI AVOJUICE SKIN QUENCHERS HAND & BODY LOTION}



I must say that the trial size of the OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers Hand & Body Lotion that I pulled out of my sample jar last week, has been a very pleasant surprise. I received this in a goodie bag some time back and I must be honest, it really didn't appeal to me hence it got tossed into the jar.
How wrong I was to ignore this little bottle of mango smelling body lotion.
The fragrance of Mango is strong, so if you are not keen on fruity fragrances then this may not be for you, there are however floral varieties available like Jasmin,Ginger Lily, and Hibiscus Blossom.
The mango fragrance warms as your body warms the lotion and I found it to be very long lasting.
Consistency wise the lotion was light, yet I found it to be ideal for the humid Durban summer. 
The 30ml trial size retails for R40 and is available at Sorbet salons around South Africa. It makes a perfect travel companion as a body lotion and fragrance all in one and I have my eye on the Hibiscus Flower next.




No comments:

Post a Comment