11 April 2023

RITUALS FORTUNE LIP BALM {REVIEW}

I would like to think that I'm somewhat of an expert when it comes to
Lip Balms, so when I saw this in my RITUALS Advent Calendar I was
super excited.
 

The Fortune Lip Balm Repair 
is a natural, nourishing and
protecting lip balm, enriched with Shea Butter,
refreshing Eucalyptus and Vitamin E.

It's an exclusive blend of rich oils - including olive oil, jojoba oil
and coconut oil - helps moisturise the lips, while the antioxidants in
 grapeseed oil help smooth and protect against the damaging effects
of free radicals.
The 100% natural formula softens and hydrates dry, cracked lips.


This is the first lip balm where I have experienced the
click system, where you click the button and the bullet
is released from the case, which is quite nifty.
The packaging is weighty and feels good in the hand.
Whist enjoying the lip balm overall and especially the
Eucalyptus scent and refreshing sensation.
However would I rush out to buy another, unfortunately
not, but then again I am quite critical when
it comes to lip balms and after many years and many lip balm reviews
 it takes something very special to excite me theses days....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment