18 May 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE KIEHL'S CREME DE CORPS {BODY CREAM }

I have tried a couple of Kiehls products before, the one was a "hit" with me
 and the other unfortunately was a "miss".
 Kiehls adopt a great marketing strategy of "try before you buy" by the way of sampling, hence my review this Sunday is of the Creme de Corps (body cream) which I received when I bought my Epidermal Re-Texturizing
Micro-Dermabrasion last year. 
   
(Sampling allows you to smell,feel and experience the product in the comfort of your own home prior to buying. Often the one or two applications in a sample is sufficient for you to decide whether its compatible with your skin or not, especially if you have sensitivity issues, so with this in mind, it is unreasonable to expect to see great results after a couple of applications from a sample.You may have noticed that I never review a face skincare product from my Sunday Sample jar, as in my opinion a fair review can only be given after a minimum of a months usage)

The reason I am outlining the aim of sampling, is that it states on the back of the 
Creme de Corps sachet "with continued use for 10 days will provide a 
skin texture heretofore unattainable", 
so my review is only based on the 2 applications from the sample.


Kiehl's Creme de Corps 500ml 


Of all the body moisturizers that Kiehl's have on offer, the Kiehl's Creme de Corps is the most hydrating "all over" body moisturizer and they claim its enriched with the
 finest ingredients known to Kiehl's for a rich elegant skin texture.
It is therefore best suited for an extremely dry or flaking skin, 
which I have to admit I only suffer from very occasionally 
(thanks to my obsession with weekly exfoliation any flakiness is removed)

Immediately upon application of this yellow cream I noticed a lack of any fragrance, which I prefer.Also I was  pleasantly surprised that even though they claim it to be a rich cream, I didn't find it to be rich in texture like many body creams that I have tried, yet it was rich in its nourishing and moisturizing capabilities. Initially upon application it felt a little greasy,but that soon disappeared and left my skin soft, smooth and beautifully moisturised.

All things considered, for me... this is another "hit" from Kiehl's after only 2 applications.

This is a premium body cream and is available in 3 sizes
The 500ml size comes with the pump dispenser and works out to be the 
most economical size.
Available from Selected Edgars stores.

125ml R245
250ml R365
500ml R615



To read previous reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment