9 June 2015

PRO SELECT WET BRUSH {REVIEW}


Despite knowing that you shouldn't brush your hair when wet and always to work gently from the ends up to the roots to remove any tangles and knots, I still end up with various sizes of clumps of broken or shedded hair in my brush.

Denman - The Hairdressers Brush has always been my brush of choice since I was a teenager and over the years I have bought the correct styling brush for my hair type and length and have built up quite a collection and have always been very happy. 

I wasn't really in the market for yet another hairbrush let alone a detangling one, but my hairdresser used the Pro Select Wet Brush last week to detangle my just highlighted wet tangled hair and what a difference!
   

The Wet Brush R140


The unisex Wet Brush can be used on both wet and dry and the brush itself is very lightweight. 
The bristles are not firm or rigid, thus enabling the bristles to actually flex and glide easily and smoothly through the hair resulting in far less pulling, snagging and pain.
This brush must be a gift from "Hair Heaven" for mothers of kids with long knotted "birds nest" type hair, who brave the daily traumatic ritual of hair brushing and
R140 seems like a small to price to pay.
However proof for me was in the brush and needless to say there were only a couple of strands of hair left behind. Obviously you will lose hair naturally as part of the hairs life cycle, but I'm now confident that my "detangling brushing" is not aiding breakage and premature hair loss through tugging and pulling and that has to be a good thing.....





With regards to the Wet Brush claim of being the
 "Worlds Best Detangling Brush Ever"
 it seems like it could just be, but what I do know is - this brush does a good job for my long locks.

There is a selection of brushes available for different uses and in various colours.
Available in selected salons countrywide.
I bought mine from 

Sands Hair & Beauty 
 Umhlanga Sands Hotel
Umhlanga Rocks
Kzn

031 561 5663 



Wet Brush funky colours









1 comment: