30 June 2014

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JUNE}

Well! what a hectic month June was...and seeing that I spent half of it on my hols overseas
June has just flown by.
My monthly "faves" this month comprise of more "foodie" items than anything else.





A dip into my Sunday Sample jar this past month exposed me to 
Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Masque



~~~~~~




This was a delicious Strawberry Tart from a Patisserie in 
Brantome in France....The French make the best! 
I can still taste this one.
13 euros (approx R190)



~~~~~~




This was a delicious French White Onion Soup that I had in Paris.
This is another yummy food I can still taste


~~~~~~




Another "Foodie" fave for June were these Magnum After Dinner 
and they were a perfect After Dinner size.
These I found in France, so not sure if we have them yet in SA.

~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment