18 June 2014

MY LOCCITANE HAUL IN FRANCE

L'Occitane products hail from Provence in the south of France and is a household name throughout the country and even though we can buy our own little piece of Provence in South Africa it somehow seems more special to buy in France, obviously when you can and on this trip I "could", so I "did".
I love all things Lavender, but to be honest only the L'Occitane Lavender products, as they use the highest quality essential oils extracted from Lavender grown in Provence, so you could call me a Lavender "snob".
 L'Occitane's humble market beginnings in Provence nearly 40 years ago began with Lavender and today it still remains a core range within this now Worldwide and much loved French brand. 
This little French haul consisted of my following favourites and all of which are available in South Africa, albeit at a higher price, like most imported products.

I do have a little confession...
this Lavender Foam Bath is my most favourite in the whole wide world and I have never done a review, so expect one soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment