29 June 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE - DERMALOGICA SKIN HYDRATING MASQUE {REVIEW}

Whilst I am religious when it comes to my weekly exfoliating routine from top to toe, 
I am a little erratic when it comes to the use of a face mask. 
There are so many face masks out there for every skin type and condition, including sensitive skins and Dermalogica have six face masks across their product range.
I always gravitate towards a "non drying" cream type mask that aims to improve hydration and give my skin a boost when it's stressed or tired, 
so this sample of Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating masque was perfect, especially after my hectic recent three week trip overseas, my skin was begging me for some TLC.

As I have mentioned on a previous post Back2Basics the most beneficial time to use a face mask is after you have exfoliated your skin , so in order to give this product a fair review I used my regular exfoliator prior to applying this mask on my cleaned skin.





This non drying mask has a creamy gel consistency and is easy to apply, with a little going a long way.

Apply a smooth film to clean face and throat. 
Allow the masque to absorb for 7 to 10 minutes. 
(What I really enjoyed is that you can also use this mask around the eye area, which is where I find my skin shows stress) 
Rinse with tepid water. 
Use once or twice a week or as prescribed.


Product Claims:
A refreshing, moisturising masque to remedy dry, stressed skin. Use after cleansing to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Unique cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid traps moisture to deliver time-released hydration for lasting suppleness. Help stimulate skin’s Natural Moisturising Factor while lycopene-rich Tomato Seed lipids help restore skin’s protective barrier, enhancing moisture levels for healthier, smoother skin. 

Benefits:


Helps restore suppleness while minimizing fine lines.

Provides increased hydration and improved elasticity.

Provides in-depth moisturization.


My Experience:
I found this mask to be refreshing, comfortable on my skin and the gel consistency left no oily residue behind. It was quickly absorbed, which was maybe an indicator of how stressed my skin was after my overseas trip. The moisturisation level of my skin did feel improved and I was impressed with the minimising of fine lines especially around my eye area, thanks to the inclusion of Hyaluronic Acid. After only the one use of the Skin Hydrating Masque I was impressed, so I can imagine with "on going" weekly use this mask would be a "must have" for any dry,stressed skins.
Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours.

75ml
R590.00 (29/06/14)

For more info and stockists


No comments:

Post a Comment