3 September 2014

OOH LA LA MY BLOG TURNS TWO


I started my Beauty blog two years ago and how both "it" and "myself" have grown! 
Beauty Shout Box was a platform or box in my case, to stand on and shout out about beauty and all things beauty related. 





However my love of food and all things strawberry and chocolate have also taken my blog down a "foodie" path, which I am thoroughly enjoying...despite gaining 5kgs over these past two years. 
I have met some wonderful fellow bloggers and built up some great relationships with some of my favourite brands. 

My blog now has its own  Facebook page, Twitter & Instagram accounts and my "best" of them all, a Pinterest account, which I have to say I have become slightly addicted to! 
So feel free to follow me on any of them.




It even has its own youtube channel with only 2 videos on, but more are planned so, literally stay tuned!
I have got a couple of super competitions coming up this month to say thanks to all those that read and follow, as without you there would be no one to hear my "shouts".











2 comments: