11 October 2014

COSMETIC BAGS

Over the years I cannot tell you how many make-up bags I have had, whether they have been bought or given as free gifts from the cosmetic or skincare houses. Branded Cosmetic/toiletry bags have always been a popular choice as a gift with purchase and having worked in the industry for 35 years I have tried them all. It's important to chose the correct size, shape and fabric for what you want to use the bag for. 

~~~~~~

For travel you really can't go wrong with a set of clear PVC bags,which enables you to see and locate exactly what you are looking for. I know they are not particularly pretty, but they are practical and so easy to clean.(It's always advisable to decant your skincare products into smaller plastic bottles to save on weight or better still take deluxe or sachet samples of your products)

Cosmetic Bag Set

R 130.00 


This bag-within-a-bag, 3-in-1 cosmetic set is handy for storage and even more useful for packing up your grooming products when you're on the move.


Multi Purpose Toiletry Bag

R 220.00


This is a great travelling investment,as the one side houses 4 refillable bottles for shampoos, etc. while the other zip opens up to two more sections  for all your other grooming goodies.

~~~~~~


For my toiletries like toothpaste, shampoos,conditioners and my skincare products I prefer to use a larger, zip around, sturdier type bag. (Again buy travel sizes if weight and bulk are a concern,especially if you are flying)


Rose Print Toiletry Bag

R 170.00





~~~~~~

For my handbag I always prefer a prettier smaller bag to keep my make-up "touch up" items in, like lipstick,lip gloss,mascara etc. Be sure to wash regularly, as it really isn't cool to bring out a dirty, grubby bag for all to see.

Peppertree Toiletry Bag

R 220.00




Quilted Cosmetic Bag

R 180.00




~~~~~~

Rather than have my brushes on my dressing table I have a long slender shaped cosmetic bag to keep them in, this helps prevent the bristles from being damaged and attracting dust.

Plain Cosmetic Bag

R 45.00

Ideal for your handbag, this zip-up cosmetic bag is perfectly sized to hold make-up pencils and other small essentials.


Patch Print Cosmetic Bag

R 99.95 


If you are feeling like you need to invest in some new cosmetic bags then check out the extensive collection that Woolworths have on offer, and at the moment they are running a promotion, 
 BUY ANY 2 SAVE 20% 












No comments:

Post a Comment